.} take me to wonderland x: Recap of 2103

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Recap of 2103

How's 2013 for you reader's? Time run's faster than I do& honestly, so many thing's happened in just 12months! And so many thing's learned, good/ bad.  I have lost friend's too, and gained friends too! ^_^

New Year's Resolution - Next year, I will persuade myself to write more& better blog post's with better quality pictures! ^_^
TRY AND SAVE MONEY. Hope's to find a job, Study better, be a better person. Get advertorials ^^ / sponsership's That's a long way to go any way's~ I'll work hard :) And be myself more :D Save up money to get a web designer!

LETSS RECAPP

January 2013- Life was normal. Sec 2 was starting for me. Here and there something's go wrong, but in the end it will still be okay ^_^ and always, during the start of the school year most of the students .. will be determined to do well, for the year during the start of a new year& later, ' pass can already, pass can already ...' does it happen to you too?



February 2013, CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Collect all the Angpow's! And spend time with your family also! :) Life was still the same><

March 2013, MARCH HOLIDAYS!!!
And exams were also coming near T_T.  Jason Chen was in Singapore from 22-24 March 2103!!!

22 March I wanted to go, and if im not wrong, its a free event? ( For the Bugis Event )
But since it was my brother's birthday, I did not attend :( And the March Holiday's was still like usual ...

April 2013, 20 APRIL I turned 14 ^_^ !
April was still like usual, I was obviously counting down to my birthday! Since my parent's didn't have time to celebrate with me, after school my two bestfriend's Lee& Ong celebrated with me instead! We went to Pastamania to eat, but hey simple things make the greatest thing's too!

May 2013- 21 May 2013, I watched a video on PewDiepie's Channel, he posted a video about he and Marzia  coming to Singapore for the Social Star Award's. I decided to try my luck to see if I could actually see Pewdiepie, because he's such an awesome youtuber that never fail's to cheer me up! ^_^
 
22 May 2013, I had school that day, and so during Recess I was searching through twitter for any information about which Hotel Pewdiepie during his short stay in Singapore, than i came across this ...

Pewdiepie tweeted this picture& immediately I knew where it was! And I knew where to go!
After school, I went to Marina Bay Sand's ALONE. Because mostly of of my friend's  were not Bro's :( I didn't have a clue where in Marina Bay Sand's I could meet Pewd's  ... Than i met this little boy, he was also waiting for Pewd's.

We waited for an hour .. than we heard some DAMN LOUD SCREAMING. We saw one big group of people, waiting at the lobby area of MBS. So I asked one of them, ' who are you waiting for ' ? She replied PEWWDIEEEPIEEEE. I knew I came to the right place! Me and the little guy, came late so we were standing quite far at the back
.

But me& the little guy was lucky! the MBS staff they moved the gate thingy, so me& the little guy we stood at the VERY FIRST ROW. Than we waited for atleast 3 good hours! But the wait was so worth it ...
Pewd's!!! Video at : http://instagram.com/iamchloelim
Ryan Higa together with Andrew Garcia  was also walking out of the MBS lobby! My phone died battery T_T Oh! Wesley from Wongfu was also at the MBS lobby, but I never knew he was at first._.
Than people started shouting ' WESLEY WESLEY ' Than I asked someone who is that, THAN I knew it was Wesley from WongFu! I continued to wait somemore, hoping to see Pewd's again .. AND YES SO WORTH IT!!! This time, Marzia was coming out of the MBS Lobby lift with Pewd's!!! We than chased after Pewd's& Marzia and as I waiting for the MRT at Marina Bay I saw JianHao! aka Lohyehmohyeh guy.

June 2013, 2 June 2013, went to ZOUK'S Lollipop up event! Went there with my bestfriend Ong because we wanted to see TypicalBen& Randy's oh and Rachel Tan was also there too! ^_^ I went out with my ex classmate& i got to know a guy called Matthew .. We kept talking everyday ... And slowly we started to have feelings for each other :D We have been together since 040713& even till today we are still together! ^_^

Lets fastword to the rest of the best moments of 2013!
July 2013- EXPIRENCE ITE
So my school organised a learning Journey to ITE Collage EAST, so we the NT student's could expirence how ITE would be like, what course's are there. How is the school environment like, ended up? My class got dissed by some student's from another school. You know who you are ^_^.
December 2013- LOHEYHMOHYEH FLEA AT SCAPE
Went there with my best friend Ong because she wanted to purchase the Lohyehmohyeh Tshirt& we also wanted to take pictures with the youtuber's! ^_^
 
Me& Ong wanted to take a picture with Ridhwan, end up some self proclaimed famous blogger stare at Me& Ong :( So scary, NAH KIDDING I DONT GIVE A FUCK ^_^.
After Ong bought her Tee, we went to 313& eat!
 
16December2013, LEEMINHO ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE& ONG'S 14 BIRTHDAY.
16November2013, Woke up late& arrived the last again meeting my bestfriend's to celebrate Ong's Birthday. She was finally 14 .. Went to watch Everyone Business& I really like the toilet song! HAHAHA. After the movie, Me and Ong went to Changi Airport? To greet Leeminho! Ok la, we abit kaisu Minho's estimated arrival time was about 6 ... We went there at 3pm! #TOOEARLY4YOU.

We ended up sitting at a Ice Cream café for the next 4hour's. I kept checking the IChangi app for the arrival timing& 6pm plus the belt number came out! We ran to the gate arrival thingy, not first to arrive but one of the earliest to arrive! Than we waited and waited .. 8PM Plus LEEMINHO ARRIVED!!! He's so damn tall& handsome!
Video at :http://instagram.com/iamchloelim
And forward to now, its already 31 December, hope this year has been good to you ^_^ cheers :)! xoXO

 

 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment