.} take me to wonderland x

Tuesday 28 January 2014

  • 28 January 2014 Update
Time flies really fast doesn't it? Its already the end of January& Febuary and Chinese New Year is coming! Cheryl's absent today :( It was so quiet today .... Nobody that I can disturb today haishh .. Worst lesson of the day, CPA was the first lesson!!! I tried to attempt doing the Scratch program I did succeed abit ^^ There was a test, I looked at the classmates on my left& right, the classmate on my left helped me& and he got minus 5 marks x: I laughed  at him lol ...

Lessons wasn't too bad. Oh yeah, on the 31st May 2014. I maybe going to China, Hefei for a School trip for 1 week! ^_^ And BAP will be coming to Singapore on the 31st May 2014 to perform BAP LIVE ON EARTH 2014. No money to goooo T_T ~ If I am going for the China School Trip& if I can take pictures, definitely I will blog about it! :) School ended at 310pm.

Daddy Lim met the Lim family for dinner. We had the Loh Hei& over dinner we talked about whats going on recently.
 
    School starts tomorrow at 820pm, I have more time to sleep! I'll update soon, goodnight x

No comments :

Post a Comment