.} take me to wonderland x: Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Hello! ^_^ It's been quite sometime since I last blogged, does anybody even read my blog anyway? Hahaha, not sure about that though ~ If you are reading, hey thankyou! :) & have a good day. Common Test's are coming up this week, STRESS STRESS STRESS T_T !!!
Im not really good in my studies though .. still I'll work hard! :D And Chinese New Year is over also, time really flies! Also :

I might be getting Braces this year! You wont want to see my current teeth picture's or you might even vomit your last night's dinner. Im procrastinating& you should be able to know it? Im really excited if I can really get braces done though!! For my ENTIRE LIFE, yes my ENTIRE LIFE. Young till now, now to young. I NEVER had straight teeth. And also my mum would alway's give me the same answer whenever I asked her why I never had straight teeth, all she told me was ' who ask you when you young that time touch your gum when your teeth drop? that's why you have crooked teeth lah ' It doesn't makes sense xD and also why?

Because I was born with a small shaped mouth& small gums therefore teeth cant grow properly as there is limited space .. And until I saw my  guy classmate, Az with like super perfect straight white teeth, so I kinda joked with him asking him why didn't he become a Darlie Toothpaste Model hahaha lol.

I'll update soon ~ Bye!

1 comment :