.} take me to wonderland x: Somethings about me!

Friday 20 September 2013

Somethings about me!

Hey guys, its been quite awhile since i have been blogging. I really dont say much about myself do I? And some posts i blogged about, is always about family stuffs all these>< So i  decided to do this post, to let you guys know alittle more about me! And ermm btw, the bullying post, currently 95 people have viewed that blog post, and I wanna say thankyou! To the people who decided to hate me because of that post, your problem, not mine. And plus whoever told JR about that post, I dont know who you are, still your ze best :')

Introduction:
Ok lets gooo! My real name is, Chloe Lim Xiao Hui, i was born on the 20/4 to both my chinese parents at KKH. Im Christian ( but not baptised yet)I have only 1 brother& I currently live with my mum as my parents divorced when i barely starting Primary School. I live in the East side of Singapore& isz currently studying at a Secondary School somewhere in Singapore.

How to contact me?:
Email me at Munchlaxcandy@gmail.com!

Height/Weight
About my height, im tall, taller than 150cm, thats what you can only know. Im average 53KG, isit considered fat? Lol.

Relationships
I have been in 4 past relationships. To be honest, im closer to my dad compared to my mum. Because simply, my mum and I always bicker and bicker and bicker, so we hardly get along, but still there are times where we get along though ... Im also really close to my mum's mother whom i called Popo and my cousin Raeanne. Im currenly attached since 040713.

Why did i started blogging?/When did I start Blogging?/And what inspired me? 
I just started out of boredom really, my bestfriend ( now currently a stranger to me Lol) and I were talking about blogging around December 2012. So we decided to give blogging a try. So ya ... we started blogging at around the same day during last December, and stil the reason why im not friends with this bestfriend because I did something wrong to her& she did wrong things to me also. We fought and ya, and we never talked to each other after that day. What actually inspiried me is people like Xiaxue, Speishi all these people ... I read thier blog and decided to create a own blog of mine too :-)

What do I like/dislike
I like Dubstep music, its ok for girls to like Dubstep ya :3 AND HEH HEH, Im a Baby! Im a fan of BAP! Especially Zelo! :3 I like to watch Fugoh Keiji(Although its quite an old show, i still recommend It! hey its no Hentai ok xD ) and i like Running Man too! I like to eat eat eat, especially ramen, ILOVERAMEN. I like Anime, Im a big fan of PewDiePie too! Brofist! I like horror movies too :> and also Detective shows! What I cant stand is CLOWNS, EWW OMG NO. Dolls too& ummm holes, tryphophobia :-)

Who do I look up to?:
Ailee because her vocals is da bombz. Choi Jun Hong(Zelo) because he can rap like SO DAMN FAST. Pewdiepie! Becuase he can make any scary game into something that you could laugh until you stomach pain :-) I mean like, look at his reactions!  xD Ariana Grande because she is so damn pretty and talented! G-DRAGON: The guy with tons of talents and also has the looks also OMG. Xiaxue, because she can really blog well, and she is VERY HONEST. Yiruma, Zedd, SeungRi, Skrillex and many more :-)

What are my dreams/What do I want to do in the future?
For now it will be to study hard, save money and get a proper camera with good DSLR. And also save money to get a web designer to design this blog! In the future I hope to open a Cafe of my own :-) a place where people can sit down, eat thier snacks& relax. I would love sponsored items too teehee :> In the future, I wish to visit Japan again :-) Or go to Paris, Korea <3 visit SM, JYP, YG buildings :-D

I hope all these can help you to know me better! Thanks for reading and dropping by! :-) Have a great day, bye! x until next time ...


No comments :

Post a Comment