.} take me to wonderland x: Out with Papa x

Saturday 31 August 2013

Out with Papa x

Ok afew hours i was with Papa Lim& Aunt Emily. As promised, heres a new blogpost ok! :)
Last night, my dad called me and asked me if i wanted to go eat breakfast with him, atfirst i said " no im still abit sick " than he added that "I am eating dimsum, you sure you dont wanna come?" Such good food, how can one say no? So next morning i got up early, and washed up and met him, around 10am plus at Outram Park :)

We headed to Red Star Restaurant at 54 Chin Swee Rd, my dad told me this restaurant is the top 4 in Singapore, AND YES IT LIVES UP TO ITS NAME, plus the price for the buffet is also really affordable too! :D And plus the food is really really good too! We were showed to our tables, when we arrived there, it was already quite crowded. Waitresses were busy serving costumers, people and thier families were enjoying thier food's. They have like different carts for certains foodo_o. Am i too lao ya to know this now? HAHAHA.
We settled down and ordered some food.
Starters.
You will never regret if you eat here :) And at the same time if you and your family are here eating, you guys can chat over tea and food! :D To be honest, my favourite dish was the spring roll look alike thing, beautifull and super delicious! And a never ending mini dish of mayonnise :)
I ate till i full, and i wanted to go shopping after that at Bugis, but no one was free :( I decided to go home instead, and before i went home i went to Chinatown OG to walk around abit with Papa Lim& Aunt Emily. I went to the stuff toys section, Lol no age limit for stuff toys right?

ITS SO ADORABLEZZ! Finally before I end this post: Details about the Restaurant:
 
Red Star Chinese Restaurant Dim Sum
Red Star Chinese Restaurant
Blk 54 Chin Swee Road #07-23
Tel: +65 6532 5266
Opening Hours: Daily: 07:00 - 15:00
Daily: 18:00 - 22:30
 

No comments :

Post a Comment