.} take me to wonderland x: Everything so far.

Monday 19 August 2013

Everything so far.

First all of a big thankyou to those who had read the bullying post, and furthermore a hugehuge thankyou to the people that helped linked JR to this blog, he commented and we managed to clear somethings up after 4 years of giving each other the cold shoulder's, thankyou :') and umm if you have a bad impression of me. Seriously? thats your own opinion whatverr ok, suit yourself. Its all in the past, i learned my mistake and moved on with life already.

Ok onto what im gonna blog today :D So hows life for you readers? Mine is getter better and worser somehow, thanks to certain people -.- Exams are coming soon D: i havent prepared
much yet, i really need to buck up more already ... I know, exams, schools can be like SUPER DUPER BORING I PROMISE YOU.  But at the end of the day, you study hard, its your benefits and your gains.

Today 19 August 2013, another week at school again, Monday blues for most of the students i guess? :) I woke up at 5.10 am and went back to sleep again, than i woke up and realised it was 6.25am! I quickly brushed my teeth and checked a little bit of social media stuffs and quicklly changed into my school uniform. I had a really big problem tying my hair. As its like, when i tie it up, ITS KINDA I THINK REALLY SHORT MAX. Parts of my tied up hair kept falling apart, i had to retie and retie & retie -.- Finally around, 6.45am i got my hair tied i quickly packed my stuffs and left for the bus stop to school.

LUCKILY, when i reached the bus stop, the bus was already arriving. There was also a Traffic Jam, i kept thinking i knew it was the third time im gonna be late and get detention again. And i reached school before the late coming timing. I headed straight for the canteen toilet because i know, my friends would usually hang around there for awhile before morning assembly starts TEEHEE. Still the lessons was like usual, execpt D&T where we got to make stuffs we liked xD after we had done our work :p Soon last lesson came, LeAves lesson eh. Overall today was really good, i got to eat two and a half egg prata with chicken xD

Bye till next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment