.} take me to wonderland x: Oct/November updates!

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Oct/November updates!

Hey readers! :) How's everything so far? I know, I haven't updated for more than a month already ... I'll do my best to update more frequently ok? ^^

October- So far, October 2013 has been fair so far ... Exam result's have been released, and IM NOT VERY PLEASED WITH IT AT ALL * clear's throat *. I failed Math badly, 14/40 for both math paper's. No worries, next year i'll do even better! Afterall, failure is the mother of success right? ^^ But really saying, now I say I will work hard! and when next year school reopens, I tell myself ' aiya pass can already ' #Studentthoughts ._. School has since ended, now its currently the year end break's, Im going to be a Sec 3 student when school reopens! * Excited to see Sec 1's *

Since now it's the year end break's what are you readers up to? Its so boring at home T_T.
Ohoh! and also im saving up to buy a Samsung NX2000 CSC camera so I can take better picture's! ^^ Haiya, now holidays want go out also no money T_T. Want find job also mostly say enough people already ...

November- So far, November has been really bad luck ... That's all I say ... haiya. On 23 November to 24 Novmber I'll be going to KL, Malaysia! I'll blog about the trip& I'll try my best to make to make it as interesting as possible ... because, its only a short gateaway >_< Alright than till the next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment