.} take me to wonderland x: Short Gateaway ^_^!

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Short Gateaway ^_^!

So recently, my mom decided to bring me& my brother for a short trip to Malaysia, 2D1N :D
Since she was alway's busy with work, she decided that this trip, well ... could let us enjoy the trip?

She signed up this 2D1N trip with the Tampines GRC. Its quite good actually o.o it allow's you to bond with the resident's that are going for the trip& also if your friends are going for the trip, you can also catch up with them! Lol

23November2013 : We had to wake up early, as the bus leaves at 7am. We still had to wait for some other's to come before the bus can actually leave. * Remember check if your passport is with you, if not when you reach the custom's if not you will have to come back to Singapore alone * :3 That's what tour guides alway's say, don't they?

Day 1
And its kinda creepy, on the tour bus there was this tall nerdy guy. Maybe he was around 14 year's old? He stared& smiled at me ._. SUPER CREEPY.  So when everyone arrived, we departed from Tampines GRC to the Singapore Custom's, reached the custom's. TRAFFIC JAM T_T.
Since it's already the holiday's, of cause many people would be travelling >_< We had to wait for about 20minute's before we could actually alight. Alight, passport checked, go toilet and head of for Malaysia custom's! Which means no internet till you reach the hotel T_T. Malaysia custom's cleared& this entire short gateaway begin's ^_^!

Our first placed we headed to was for breakfast! It was at some hawker centre, cant remember the name of the place though><

There was not much of a choice, and I wasn't that hungry, so decided to have satay ^_^. For 10 stick's of satay the price was about 0.70 Malaysia Ringgit per stick, so x 10 it would be around 7 dollar's Malaysian ringgit, so convert to Singapore dollar's it would be about $3 plus?

It was good though ^_^ Good start of day 1! Than after breakfast, the bus journey to the next destination, SOGO shopping mall was about 4hour's bus trip. The bus trip AGAIN, the guy sitting behind me was like DAMN ANNOYING. He think's he can sing, but he cant sing!

When we reached SOGO, the first thing we had was lunch at the food court!  I ordered some Thai food while my brother ordered chicken chop ... It took quite long before our food ordered came, and by the time our food arrived, my mom kept rushing us& saying ' Faster eat! if not less time for shopping!' We had about an hour to shop.

So we walked& walked, shopping .. I didn't really buy much on Day 1, just alittle by little, because this trips there was a lot of shopping mall's  to shop at!
Some loots ^_^ which included, wire's, earpiece's. Than when an hour was up. We headed to our next location which at this Malay Pasar Malam. They sell a lot of good food, clothes! At of cause, affordable prices!
 
The irony thing is, while walking across the busy street's of the Pasar Malam. I wanted to put my hand's around my little brother's shoulder& I accidentally punched a guy in his mouth because he was standing beside me. LOL, he sighed& walked away I still feel bad about it :/
So we just continued walking, looking at the different type's of food& also get my little brother some new clothes.

I wanted to get some Jersey's also, but I didn't buy it in the end>< And when we shopped finish, my mom said she wanted to go to the toilet so I was ok? Than she walked all the way from the Pasar malam to SOGO Shopping Mall. For what? To use the toilet :D HAHAHAH To use the toilet, she walked all the way to a Shopping Mall LOL.

Than we walked back to the place where we had to assemble, an old man walked past asking for some money. I gave him 1 Ringgit& ended up I gave him $50 ringgit instead! The auntie's who was in the same tour group as me, was like saying ' wah so generous ah Chloe, donate $50 ringgit ' I was oblivious!! Only than, after my mum scolded me for mistaking 50 ringgit as 1 ringgit!

I laughed at my own mistake at first, than I started crying because I got scolded._. Nvm>< Take it as doing charity! :3 Than again, the bus journey we went to this night market to shop& have dinner! There was ALOT of thing's to buy of cause! Clothes, shoes. bag's etcetc ..
We walked around abit before deciding to have dinner. And for dinner we had Claypot Rice!

 

The claypot rice, I cant describe it ... ITS SO GOOD. The stall is currently run by an old lady& some youngster's, you can find the stall inside of Jalan Petaling! After dinnerz, me momma& little brother went shopping around Jalan Petaling night market. I bought a wallet, little bro brought some clothes& shoes :D

After a fun& tiring day. Who wouldn't want a good shower and good sleep? The tour grouped checked in NeoTel Hotel AND the hotel room doesn't have a room service phone! plus the floor's ... the moment I stepped in. I felt the floor was rather oily--ishy feeling ... Feel's like someone actually cooked in there LOL And the next day, while I was heading down to the breakfast area, I found the room service phone OUTSIDE the hotel room near the hotel level 3A exit -_______-. 

Day 2
Had to wake up at 6am, because breakfast start's at 7am. AND ALSO my Asian mother insisted we go there earlier the better. To queue for breakfast TEEHEE, the breakfast area was simple, some chair's table's, food setting's that's the breakfast area! ^_^


Our check out time was about 845am. So, 7amplus we had breakfast, chit chat with some of the people who are from the same tour.
As we still had time before the check out, mom said we should head back to our hotel room first, so yeah ^_^ than our first stop for day two was the twin tower's!
Picture originally taken by ME. Not from google :3 Although it look's like it's from google, But nope, it's MY PICTURE.
And for the last stop I actually visited was the Chocolate factory called COCOA BOTIQUE.
< REVIEW >
Note ; I wasn't paid to do this, but I find COCOA'S BOTIQUE'S chocolate's so good& yummy ...
So what is COCOA BOTIQUE?
It opened in 2005& it's first store location was at Jalan Kamuning, off Jalan Imbi in Kuala Lumpur. January 2006, Chocolate Gallery was opened in GohTong Jaya, Genting Highland's due to the high demand. April 2008, the Flagship Boutique opened at the Malaysian Tourist Information Centre. Feb 2009, COCOA BOTQUE expanded& opened it's second outlet at Jalan Inai, Kuala Lumpur.

Currently it sell's 300  varieties of chocolate's! and also it has currently served 4million customer's from 80 different worldwide countries! And it's also the biggest chocolate retailer in Malaysia!

So when I first went there, I noticed the staff there was really friendly ^_^ Upon the tour group's arrival.A staff member at COCOA'S BOTIQUE explained to the tour member's the different types of chocolate's. There is also a spicy flavoured chocolate invented by COCOA BOTIQUE!!! HAHA. I walked around abit, and honestly ... first time going a Chocolate Factory& therefore first time seeing so many Chocolate's >_<
 

Chocolate's for you? ^_^ Im terribly sorry if any reader's read my blog during midnight and see this picture of chocolate's& your tummy start's rumbling sorry T_T. So my mom bought a few boxes of COCOA'S BOTIQUE'S Chocolate's back to Singapore& I decided to give it a taste test.
The packaging itself, wasn't complicated at all, easy to open. The design itself .. simple but creative :D! Putting it in a package& therefore it's more convenient when you have to bring it home, instead of having to carry bag by bag of chocolate's home, you can carry a package of chocolate home! And you don't have to worry about it the boxes scattering all over the place even if the plastic bag give's away, because it's sealed and taped!

Despite it being sealed and taped, it's still very easy to open! And doesn't take up too much space in your fridge too ^_^ So I tried the Almond White Chocolate flavour. It's good, you can feel the aroma of the chocolate in your mouth, nose *~* Also, it's really easy to open too! simply, lift the cover of the box and eat your chocolate's :3 no extra tape to seal the lid of the chocolate box!

The tour also went to other place's but nah, I didn't take any pictures because I fought with my mom& the half of day two I stayed in the bus ...

Final picture's, loot's from Day 1 Shopping :



I got most of the dresses from a shop called Hady Heart's, im not too sure about the name though >< ... BUT, all the clothes they sell is REALLY REALLY PRETTY. Usually shop's would print the shop name on the plastic bag's? :/ But the shop which I bought my dresses from, they gave rainbow striped no name plastic bag's :(

The floral pant's which I bought, the shop assistant said it was the last batch of order for the floral pants >< So I got all 3 design's& colour's .. Feel's kinda tight ... which mean's TIME TO SHAKE SOME FATS OFF& till the next post! ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment