.} take me to wonderland x: Sukiya ShabuShabu

Thursday 5 December 2013

Sukiya ShabuShabu

So today, my mom& I went for our Facial Session at Century Square. Than after our Facial Session it was already about 4pm ... and we were asking each other what to have for early dinner. She wanted to have Swensen's at first, than I asked her ' how about having ShabuShabu instead? Since Swensen's we already ate before& why not try something different? '

So ya, we agreed on having ShabuShabu, so I googled about where is the nearest ShabuShabu outlet& it was at Tampines Mall B1! Since it was so near to where out Facial place was located at, we had dinner there!

So the ShabuShabu place we wanted to eat at, was known as Suki-ya. We did not have to wait long as there wasn't much people there anyway, the staff greeted us& showed us our place to eat.
The place itself was cosy, simple. Oh and also when we first JUST entered, the staff immediately gave us their menu. Efficient :D we did not have to wait long, upon sitting they took down our order's& served us our drinks first.

I chose Honey Lemon Carafe drink since it was 1ml the waitress suggested me& my mum share the drink ^_^ so the meat was being served first, there was Chicken, Beef& Pork. We ordered a portion of each meat& we were also served our choice of soup base! I chose the Sukiya Soup base while my mum chose the Kimchi soup base.

Although the place wasn't big, they had quite a number of food's for you to chose from.

 
The first thing I went to get from the buffet area was Meatballs, Cheese Balls, Cuttlefish Balls, Fishballs xD BUT the one that you MUST try is the Cheese Balls!!!
Its really good!!! The moment you take it out from the hotpot& eat, and me being me. I poked it and the Cheese inside the Cheese Ball splattered ._. And I tried to cut the other meatball and it flew& dropped onto the floor LOL. I did try looking for where the meatball dropped, not to pick up and eat lah!!! I wanted to see where it dropped too ... but it seems like it wasn't anywhere near my eating area!!!

Okok!!! Back to what I wanna say :3 `My mum took a lot of mushroom's, Vegatables etc ... The water was still boiling ... we put in the vegetables, mushrooms, noodles, meatballs etc, I tried the Kimchi soup base, it was spicy but shiok uh! Than the Sukiya soup base wasn't really to my liking ... its to sweet for me>< Than after you get what you wanna eat, you put it in the soupbase/ hotpot of cause!

The price is expensive lah .. but stil worth it! And also if you are bringing your family/ friends along to eat, you can also catchup with them!

 
Lunch (Adult) - S$16.90
Dinner (Adult) - S$20.90
Lunch (Child) - S$12.90
Dinner (Child) - S$15.90
Extra S$2 for weekends, PH and eve of PH
[Subject to GST and Service Charge]
Location :
Tel : +65 67896166
Website :http://www.suki-ya.com.sg/
Operating hour's : Friday & Saturday (Including Eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays)
Lunch, 11:30 AM – 04:00 PM
Dinner, After 04:00 PM – 10.30 PM
Sunday - Thursday
Lunch, 11:30 AM – 04:00 PM
Dinner, After 04:00 PM – 10:00 PM

No comments :

Post a Comment