.} take me to wonderland x: Another daily update ^_^

Sunday 26 January 2014

Another daily update ^_^

Hello reader's!!! I haven't been updating fro the last few day's. Sorry about that! Currently 342AM now, I'm wide awake._.
24January2014, Chua's turning 15 in a few day's. My bestfriend's& I decided to spend Saturday with her, but since Ong couldn't make it on Saturday, we changed the day to Friday instead ! ^_^ School ended early that day, so we went home and got prepared first. Like usual, I'm the last one to arrive LIKE FOREVER-____-. Everyone was there at WhiteSand's Mac's waiting& I realised ... I wasn't the last one to arrive! Marcus was the last!
Got some food to eat& girls being girl's, camwhore time ;)
To be honest, I don't even look this pretty in real life, its just the filters& flipped camera ^_^
We were eating& Marcus came. He dressed like he was going to a wedding& according to him his shirt is half-ironed lol :3 We headed to Orchard first. Where in Orchard? Abercrombie& Fitch! To shop? No la! Im not that rich ^_^! Because Ong wanted to look st the Angmoh Model at the entrance of Abercrombie& Fitch!
 
We continued to walk around Orchard& we headed to ION Orchard& walked somemore! I didn't buy much of anything, im a poor fellow if you never knew. But food is still a must lol
 New flavour Taiwan fried battered squid magiggy? I didn't stay too long , I went home the same route with Jared that day.
26January2014, Cuddled with my man to sleep& woke up to him beside me ^~^ 8months together& still counting! Made breakfast for my man, mom mum& my little brother! Since it was Saturday, I had Church Service! Some people were having Baptism, I didn't go there to witness but I was meeting with the cell at 12pm! At Astons! ( The one opposite 112 Katong ) To celebrate Pearlin's Birthday!
 
I didn't eat much though, didn't you read somewhere in this post that I said I was a poor fellow?>_< Thankyou Weiyi for lending me money to eat >< ... Saturday Service started at 2PM so since It was still early, we walked to Oden Katong ( That's right, I attend Cornerstone Church ) ! Service was great though ^_^ Although I always go alone .. But still I get to learn new things& meet my cell friends! Went home straight after Church.
 
Lots of housework to do T_T Slept at 8PM& woke up 130am Good timing indeed ....
 
I'll update soon till next time!
 
xoxo,
 
  

No comments :

Post a Comment