.} take me to wonderland x: Update's so far

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Update's so far

Hello there readers! It's been ONE MONTH since I last blogged, mother of god ... I really need to buck up.

21January2014- Had a bad dream when I woke up at 530am this morning, '15mins more of sleep I will wake up at 545am' I told myself. I overslept and I woke up at 640am instead. I checked my phone. Missed calls from my best friend& my boyfriend. Quickly washed up and got ready for school. Replied some smses/whatsapp texts while I was on the way to school.

The bus came early, it was crowded like usual. I was really worried that I would be late ... Because school starts 720am, I arrived at 721am! I wasn't late, lucky me! Morning assembly started, what book was I reading? 5O SHADES OF GREY FREED. Hey don't judge me ok?
Morning assembly was over, lessons began haishhh. CPA was the first lesson of the day, motherfucker's. I hate CPA so much ... Lessons went on&on till 1040am it was recess.

Had a good chat with the girlfriends& Zoe! http://zoekyj.blogspot.sg/ Recess over, lessons began again. I obviously was sleeping in class .. Lunch time came at 2pm, I bought a Chicken bun& went to class and eat. My girlfriends and some other guy classmates were hiding from the Indian DM because we brought food to the class& we were not suppose to bring food to class mah hehehe.

EBS lesson continued after lunch till 310pm. School's out! Went home straight& my mum was cooking lunch YAY! I helped to washed the clothes and did abit of housework ^^ Watched Superman Dad episode 9! ILOVESARANGANDHARU!!!! So adorabbble! I studied for awhile and now blogging right now! So yeah that sums up my day! Gonna play AUDITIONSEA now! Add me up Twinklexdust35! Still noob, forgive me.

Xoxo, ChloeTrevelyan

No comments :

Post a Comment