.} take me to wonderland x: What's going on so far?

Wednesday 30 April 2014

What's going on so far?

Havent been blogging fro almost a month plus since my computer wire got taken away.  ( Currently using le boyfriend's computer) Many thing's have happened since I last blogged, upcoming exam's this Friday. Lots of work to be revised from etc ..

So what has happened? I turned 15,10 day's agoo ! WOOHOO!!! So the date / week before my birthday which is my classmate's birthday also ( we were born on the same date, kinda surprised though :p ) some of our classmate's wanted to spend the day with us.

The people who came watched a movie with us/ lepak la ok. We had lot's of fun though :) But it isn't as happy as you think it is. During the planning, some people who promised to go had arranged for themselves to have another group outing ( without me and my born on the same date classmate to go ) .

I later than found out, I was like damn pekchek la ok! Its like you asking someone out than quietly cancelling the outing and than going out with your other friend's do you like have any responsibility at all?! Two of them did explain why and apologized later, ok forgive & forget apology accepeted :) But there were still thing's that I didn't know.

My bestfriend called me the day before the outing, I told her the outing had been cancelled because timings wasn't right & a lot of people couldn't make it. She said ' If no one want's to celebrate your birthday with you, don't worry i'll celebrate your birthday with you ! Damn sweet right? But what happened really was a shock to me.

So, J arranged for another moving outing and yeah thing's went as planned, she couldn't make it the next day for the movie outing because she was out with her other friend's ( They did invite me, but I didn't go with them because in the first place E told me she was going to watch the movie with other people ) .

Bestfriend met me after the movie, etc all smiley cheerful ... Than I found out these few day's that all smile's laughter's from her were fake.

BETRAYAL

So one day during recess, just me sitting alone on a bench near the school hall's, I met another friend she was talking on the phone with someone else than she suddenly said ' You know your bestfriend and her guy friend has been backstabbing you? They've been talking bad about you, that's why the birthday outing they arranged another outing for themselves! Didn't you get my hint when I said, don't even trust people whom are close to you? ' And another classmate added :

 ' She also said to me that no one like's Chloe anyway ' What else can I say? Nothing ...

I have been bestfriend's with you for 3 year's since I entered Secondary school, yes we have been through a lot together we also fight, afterall we are still teenager's growing up therefore there will be thing's we don't agree on.

But still we alway's managed to sort it out didn't we? If that friend had never told me, I wouldn't have known, since last year you've or maybe since sec 1 you've been bitching about me. People told me to becareful and stay away from you, I didn't believe their word's ...

I TRUSTED YOU. And your the one who betrayed me in the end still ... Going to school now is like a dread now aday's. Being alone, sitting alone most of the time, seeing you being cheerful and laughing with your clique. You alway's  blame yourself  than telling people you have a bad attitude and telling them to leave you alone( when actually you bitched about me having a bad attitude also? )

So this morning, I found out you've been bitching about me again, and making up storie's also huh. Telling other's I threw a temper at you because you asked me to put the earstick and I didn't listen and I throw a temper and I cry and ignore you.

I urge you to, get your facts right before you start assuming & spreading rumor's :-)

When you were sad, I comforted you, gave you advice. People ignored and walked away from you, i stayed by you. When you had no money to eat, I lent you money to eat. Yes when I began dating my current guy, our whatspp message's became lesser & lesser, but in school we still talked to each other didn't we? We still went out with each other didn't we?

You've betrayed me once & you said you were sorry you had to tell her everything we bitched about that her because you said you would feel guilty and you couldn't lie when she asked you if you & me did bitch about her. Ok fine, I forgive you :) NOW, What I done wrong?

If I had done something wrong, tell me. Why didn't you tell me? Is backstabbing someone / gossiping about them more exciting than facing them and telling them the truth? Worst thing is ...

You saw me crying, and  you asked me what's wrong, why am I crying, isit because of you etc. This is why I hate you even more ... You betrayed / backstabbed me and you still have the cheek to ask me if I am ok etc. You still told people you are worried for me. FUCKYOU, TWO FACE WHORE.

Society is really fucked up isn't it?

1 comment :