.} take me to wonderland x: How is FnB industry like? + Update!

Saturday 28 June 2014

How is FnB industry like? + Update!

Hello!! It's been a long long time since i updated this tiny unknown space of mine
;( Currently using the com which has been allowed to use for a few days and most likely my mom will take it back again!

Time to start saving for my own computer already! :D Just some quick update's! Currently im working part -time ( shall not reveal where though ) Its fnb industry though!

So how is the FnB industry like anyway? Well i have been working in this industry for a month now .. just some honest thoughts though. During morning shift's it isnt that bad. Afternoon shift's? Still managable .. The real shift begin's at night ( from my point of view )

At night, obviously there will be ALOT more customer's compared to the afternoon / morning customer's. You will be required to stand for about 10hours? ( Depends on how long is your shift though ) The only time where i can sit is, in the MRT on the way to work ( Gotcha didnt I ? ) And during shifts, there will be HARDLY any sitting.

Because you will be required to attend to customer's / clean tables, take order's. WHERE GOT TIME TO SIT DOWN? Than the only time where i sit, is only during lunch / dinner time which lasts for about 30minute's thats the amount of time I get to actually sit working in an FnB industry.

Accident's / mistakes that happened? Yes of cause that happen's! We all make mistake's, no worries. Just be willing to learn and correct your mistakes :-)

So overall how isit like in the FnB industry? I think it teache's discipline. Be focused on task & DONT KANCHIONG!! Be slow rather than you rush ad make mistakes ( but not that slow till customers angry ) steady bo pee pee okay?

BETREYAL?

Throw to the very back back. I did write a blogspot about my bestfriend's betrayal didnt I? Well, we are okay now :D sorted thing's out. But believe me, unless you have evidence of a rumor. A rumor will always be a rumor, true or fake it can be eithier one.



Anyway's, im returning to school on monday T_T

Goodnight & Bye for now!

-CHLOETREVELYANLIM XO

2 comments :